Unique River Front Home
- Approx. 1700 Sq Feet with expansive open floor plan
- 3 Bedroom ~2 Bath
- River View From Every Room
- 180 ft of completely accessable river frontage
- .74 Acres
- Year Round Kayaking and Rafting
- Class II (Summer) Class IV (Winter) Waterfall
- Multitude of Area Recreational Activities including Snow Skiing, Hiking, Water Skiing
Only $375,000 !!
- Completely Remodeled Including New Metal Roofing
- Large 2 Car Garage includes Shop Area and Insulated Storage Room
- Very Nice Landscaping
- Zoned Central Commercial~ Income Potential as B&B~Vacation Rental~Other Small Business
- Close In Yet Has a Feeling of Isolation and Privacy
- Excellent Fishing Property~ Summer and Winter Steelhead and Salmon Runs
Best drop on the river, Mill City Falls! Tim W.
Beautiful Home. Excellent Fishing! I have fished this stretch of river for many years and have caught hundreds of steelhead and salmon in the pool right behind this house! Mike F.
Love sitting on the deck and watching the river activity all year round. So many rafters and kayakers to watch, not to mention lots of wildlife too! Beth C.
Nestled in the foothills of Oregon’s rugged Cascade Mountain in an historic mill town, this unique property is waiting for you. A magnificent natural setting, with 180 feet of river frontage, choose your favorite activities from world class steelhead and salmon fishing, white water rafting and kayaking or just relaxing. Watch the white water fun from your 600 sq ft deck as rafters and kayaker try to successfully navigate the Class II (summer) to Class IV (winter) waterfall. Flowing from the west side of the Cascade Mountains, the North Santiam River has both an excellent Rainbow Trout fishery and an outstanding Steelhead fishery, both winter and summer runs, below Detroit Lake. The wide section of river directly behind the house is one of the best spots on the river for fly fishing or gear fishing